It’s been a while since I’ve done any kind of printmaking, but over the weekend I went a little print crazy. I was only planning to do one 3 color print, but I got a little carried away and did two additional prints. Radiate, Consequence and Exposed. All are 6×4″ linocuts using the pink blocks that I have never used before. While they are excellent to cut, the printing was a bit difficult because of their flexibility. I think I would use these again in the future but maybe in conjunction with the typical wood-backed blocks for smaller, fully-cut details. Or possibly back the pink blocks.
At any rate, it was a learning experience and I am already looking forward to more printing in my future.
in Recent Projects / Updates